SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
Prodigy Fitness isn’t your run-of-the-mill gym. We offer a personalized approach to fitness and nutrition. We design programs for people over 30 with busy schedules. With affordable small group training sessions, you get all the personal attention you need while working together with peers in a fun, uplifting environment. It’s never been more enjoyable to get in shape!
- Work directly with expert fitness coaches who challenge you, without requiring you to overexert or possibly injure yourself.
- Rely on fellow members to boost your spirits when you’ve got low energy or are unmotivated.
- Small group training sessions offer the one-on-one interaction you’d get with personal training, at a lower cost.
1 ON 1 PERSONAL TRAINING
After years of sitting at a desk or developing bad postural habits, our bodies need a little bit of coaxing back to their lean and limber selves! We offer 1 on 1 personal training for those who need a little extra coaching and support. We work to restore strength, range of motion, and ultimately set you up for success.
- Specific instruction and focus on areas giving you problems, such as chronic pain or limited range of motion.
- Safe exercises to gradually improve problem areas, including bodyweight exercises and low-impact training.
- Adaptive plans that integrate corrective exercise with your greater full-body training regimen.
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
It can be difficult figuring out where to start your fitness journey or how to develop a routine that’s right for you, especially if you don’t quite feel comfortable being around other people.
Turn to Prodigy Fitness’ Virtual Personal Training to help you! Get the community benefits of working out with a group from the comfort of your living room.
- All you need is a small space in your living room to push yourself to the fullest.
- No equipment? No problem, we will modify the workout to fit whatever equipment you have access too.
- Access to a broad library of pre-recorded workouts along with daily “live” sessions to help you pursue your fitness goals.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers! We know joining a new gym can be daunting, but we make it comfortable and easy.
Yes! A coach will guide you through each personalized session based on your goals and fitness level. You’re never left guessing what to do next!
We have three monthly packages for you to choose. The more often you come, the lower the per session rate becomes. See the pricing table for more details.
Nope! Our basic membership packages bill monthly and you may cancel during any month with 5 business days notice. We do have a supercharged annual package that is packed with bonuses like 6 week goal coaching and accountability checks, if that is something you are interested in.
You’ll have the control to choose the 60 minutes that best fits your day — and even change your session day-to-day using our “Life Happens” scheduling app!